i loved this class! it was so much fun.
if i had to make a suggestion for how to make it better, i would say that the brain unit was a little confusing, and the test was pretty hard. that being said, i really have no suggestions for how to go about making that better, but that was really the only thing that i struggled through this year.
the days when mrs. halen and harry fought were scary!
i thought she might do something horrible to him.
he was sassing like nobody's buisness.
also, harry has stupid rules for mancala.
i have not forgotten.
solitary is so awesome though, oh my god. coolest idea ever. but i wish that bouncer would've stayed on longer, he was hilarious.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
sassing is bad. I think it could be a symptom of a psychological disorder.
ReplyDeleteI also enjoyed Solitary!!! I also agree with the test needing to be a bit easier. =o
ReplyDeleteYeah the brain unit was really long, but at least I actually know a lot of it now. haha Ms Halfen can get pretty intimidating.
ReplyDeleteI hated solitary...the only good part was the bouncer guy and then he left!!! :(
ReplyDeleteThe brain unit was extremely long, if there was some way that test could be broken up some more....?
I agree with Gabby! I didn't like solitary, too many of the people were extremely annoying. And I would like to point out that this is AP psychology and the test are supposed to be hard, but i think she could have prepared us for them better.
ReplyDeletethe bouncer was such a fun guy. i wanted him to break through the asian girl;s wall and eat her.
ReplyDelete