Test 1: Mental Agility
I scored 11 out of 12 (A score of 5016) Fairly easy test.
Test 2: Verbal Memory Test
Told me my results were false. I actually remembered 19 of the 40 words, and got all of the 40 correct when matched with the new set of words.
Celebrity Face Test:
Out of 30 faces, you correctly identified 24.
You were familiar with 28 of the people in this test.
If we exclude the ones you were unfamiliar with, you got 86% correct.
Memory For Faces:
I did so terrible on this one. So terrible.
Memory Test From Psychology Today:
Your results indicate that you have a great deal of difficulty remembering things. When it comes to absorbing information or recalling details, it appears as though you have very few sponge-like qualities.
Overall, I would say my memory is very average.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Your mental agility is really good. I could only get like 6 for 12. Wow 24 for 30 on the famous people... i could only get like 5 lol! Your memory is not average .. its beyond average!!
ReplyDelete